Friday, July 27, 2007

National Day Parade

I just looking forward to 28 July 2007, NDP Final Combined Pratice (which is also know as Preview to the public)

I got the tickets again! Never had a chance to watch twice NDP Performance in a year. "Its because got you this kind of people, then alot people no chance to watch the performance!" Exclaimed Jie Hui. Yes sir! I know i will be watching second time tomrrow but tomrrow i go there to support friend in her performance. The first time was support of my another friend. I just look forward to taking alot of pictures again tomrrow. And i hope i wont be so stupid to forget to video the fireworks.

Well, a very nice friday today! Woke up with headache this morning because i slept at 5am yesterday. With just 3 hours+ sleep i proceed to school. Today, the Mediacorp Channel U come to NYP to flim Hey Geogerous! Well, no comments for the winners. I wont anyhow comment de! What handsome or chio? Ooh, still no comments. hahaha.... Coz if you want comment, look at your ownself then comment on other people ba... So i always wun comment people much de.. LOL... And 2030hrs we left the school.. 1 hour earlier as per normal. And i am damm happy to pass my last week test. Cateogry 2! Yea! But the "muah chee" as described by my class de girls say le mine is zhun zhun pass de.. Zhun zhun 50%! Tiok 4D or rather kana stroke (by mushroom... aiseh) also not so accurate. I surely know my pass isnt a nice one. Because my section B i get 8marks only... My infront is heng heng de... hahaha...

Wah, a super long blog again but i end this blog with a short message for the "intended receipents". I think you had seen my changes. I had seen yours too. Its not a big change but u had slowly turn a little bit better. Hope you go back to your own self soon!

No comments: