Monday, July 23, 2007

monday again and battle royale

today i damn unlucky again... i wake up 2 hrs late for my lesson but i am lucky enough tat i am able to make it for my COS test... the weather is so good and cold... SO nice to sleep but i hav to waste 13 bucks to rush to NYP for my COS test... i was surprise tat mr lam is so nice to open and close a eye... well i hav to say bye bye and thanks to mr lam for his lesson since tis is the last week of COS...
For the past two nites, i was watching a japanese movie call "Battle Royale"... it is a nice movie but a bit of violence and blood rushing here and there... the movie goes like tat... It is basic on a gov law(BR law) to let a class of students tat boycott sch to be capture and allowing them to kill each others till last man standing... Well the survivor will not be so lucky to go home jus like tat... the survivor or winner of the past game hav to play on the game and keep winning till the winner have a new representive... It is bloody anyway... if u choose to esc of the isolated island... the necklace ,tat everyone wears, will expolde...
If this happen to me, i rather choose to kill myself then murder my friends... But if i hav the chance of selecting who is in the game, i will choose these who let me felt disgusting and those who disrespect me or my friends and families... And i will be the one who will carry a AK-47 to hunt them down and letting they have nothing to protect themselves...Wahahha...
Sound so evil sia... Not like the real me... hahaha...
ok signing off... Bye bye...

No comments: