Friday, July 13, 2007

Damn IT

Today we all went to sch for our project....
i oso don noe y... a crazy gal called and make me take train from yck back to yishun...
wth... i reach liao then hav to go back 2 stops.... OMG
Then the story go till 4++... We r waitin for Veron for help for project...
thanks pradeep too for installing NFS carbon....
i shd say NICE for the game... the boss i beat today look like harry from the spiderman...
to those don noe who is harry... he is peter parker's best friend...
after finish i ran home together wit jj and daniel.. in the mrt, i then noe one of my junior...
AND TO DANIEL, I NOT THE ONLI ONE KEEP ASKING QNS... OK? i jus try to be friendly...
DAMN IT... Y every time tis happen to me???? P.S i not jioing her...
when i reach home, i ran for a 4ki jog then went for basketball...
Damn it cos of my last mistake... MY TEAM LOST... i was tis close... haiz...
Now doing VBA... don noe y, i suddenly felt so STRESS... Haiz...

No comments: