Friday, July 13, 2007

Staff Toilet vs Non-Staff Toilet

I wonder anyone can enlight me with the news wjat are the different between staff and non-staff toilets? I know, students shouldnt use staff toilets but why is there a need to have staff and normal toilet? Isnt it the same called "toilet"? Or staff got pay additional money so that they can use staff toilet? Personally, I DO NOT THINK SO!

On 13July at about 1510 hours, i used the staff toilet at Block S Level 5. I still Remeber The Toilet put S531. And maybe it is a black friday today so i am so unlucky to be caught by a lecturer by the name of "WU xxxxx xxx" He asked me i believe that you are not a staff here. And still say I believe i do not need to write down your name and send it to your PEM. Whatever hell he say but i still do not understand why students cannot use staff toilets? What qwrong of building a toilet and for staff use only? Another white elephant project, waste of resources!

I think i going to spot staff using normal toilet next time. I shall write down the staff name and send it to the princpal or directors since they can write down my name and send to my PEM. I can also do the same thing now. DO NOT LET ME CAUGHT ANY STAFF USING NORMAL TOILETS IN OUR SCHOOL. Coz we cant use their toilets so they cant use ours too! We have our rights for them too!

No comments: