Monday, July 30, 2007

I am SUPER ANGRY

I think most people will share the same angry as me when you kana virus. And you know who is the root for the virus. During the end of my lecture till now, i am super angry. Vuglar words had come out from my mouth.

Attention everyone: Please do not plug in your thumbdrive at Blk S during machinery lesson. There is a virus in the computer. And the root of the virus is from RAYMOND LIM ! He use the anti virus there to "wash" his "VIRUS-ed" hard disk and cause the computer(s) there to have virus. Now my thumb-drive had the virus. And it spread to my precious-laptop. Because i use the thumb drive in my laptop. He caused me need to do so many scan for my thumbdrive + laptop. Now then i know why my laptop had been going crazy for the past few days.
Will hung halfway through
When my firewall is on, i cannot access to ay website including yahoo (In the past i can do it)
And maybe there are still many things that slow my computer.
You, Raymond Lim, why dont you tell us earlier when there is virus there!

Well, a lesson learn. DO NOT PLUG IN THUMBDRIVE IN CLASS. USE EMAIL SEND THE DOUCMENTS SO YOU WILL NOT KANA THE VIRUS EASILY.!!

I AM SUPER ANGRY! If my laptop + thumbdrive is corrupted until cannot cure, i will report you!

No comments: