Friday, July 27, 2007

I miss my secondary school life...

Everytime when something happens or when i look back to the past, the kind of "missing" will come back to me. I miss my secondary school life again. Its been years since we seperated as a class. If i am not wrong 23Nov2005 was the last time we were together as a class. I miss the days, i really miss the days we were together.

We were not united in class. Seriously, its was a united class. We have GRC and even SMC in our class. If you do not understand what i was talking about, we are just like the political party in Singapore. GRC - Group Respresentation Consituency (or dunno what larx), my old class simply have alot different small small group. SMC - Single Membner Constiuency , my class also have this kind of independent people. we are make up of groups and single and we quarllel often.

Missing missing... I just miss the days we had together. The days where we mock at our Physics teacher. The day that we have fun together as a class. The days which we laugh together. WILL NEVER RETURN. Now i am here missing everything. If time were to be rewind, i make sure i will not be here today. Suffering all in silence.. I will make sure i have the accompany-ment of you guys. I love you all!

PS: I know some of my ex-classmate still have not know this but i will ask them to visit this blog in the next few weeks. In this case, would our readership increase? wahahaha....

Then the following is for our class: Tired, tired! I am tired over it. Yes, super tired! Hope i can drink my sorrow...

No comments: