Thursday, July 19, 2007

Long time no see!

Long time never blog too.. What's happening 06? Guys, blog lea. Please lea, dun open already then blog a few times then stop blogging already! Blog Blog Blog! hahaha...

JJ, dun play that mahjong too long, blog! That mahjong so easy win, no fun! I play 30-odd times i can get 3 times "da san yuan"! NO FUN! hahaha.. JJ! Blog

Wei Jiat, dun think of girls too often! Blog Blog lea! Write something! hahaa...

Chun Sim! Can currently rest one to two days before we chiong-ing on another project. Come blog lea! Dun leave this blog! LOL

Everyone! Blog lea.. hahaha.. I can see pradeep writting only.. Contribute Contribute!


ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE WHOLE CLASS OF 06, 2761-D1
Please email me (Do not send thru MSN) your IT 2761 database project so i can put ecverything into the disc and give Leung SC tomrrow. Please co-operate and send me. Please email me.. You may wondering why i do not want to ask u all use MSN transfer. This is as if halfway connection fails, who will be blame? What if, you send and i didnt receive or something goes wrong, who will be blame? So for the safety of everyone's project email me...

No comments: