Monday, July 30, 2007

Untitled Entry



Wah... Dillys, you are right! I think they are having art competition here liaoz.. hahaha...

Well, guys i got no art piece to let everyone see but i wanna upload photo.. LOL...

Was at NDP Preview on Saturday, 28 July 2007. My second time, this year watching NDP. I can say its totally different from the past show (which is known as Combined Rehersal or NE Show) The fireworks are even superb this time round with the best performance ever had. was not the dull one during the Combined Rehersal. And Preview show can make people get "high"! hahaha... Maybe the actual one will make people even "high".. hahaha... Well, what picture i want to show is the 2007 NDP Bag. For everyone information (in case you still do not know), this year bag can interchange colour. This mean they give u the part, you can spilt up to five parts and interchange colour with other people. My bags had been make up of different colours. I have two BAGS! LOL.... hahaha....
Ok, end here.. gonna continue doing my project.


No comments: