Sunday, July 8, 2007

wow tis is the first time i blog..Mus thx pradeep for making tis blog.. he really put alot of hardwork in it.. make it look nice.. NOW i have to sae something protective for myself.. TAT dillys angry me for pulling her bag, but she is the ONE who took my thing.. shouldnt i be the one ANGRY? wat a B***H.. still dare to blog abt me.. sae hate me.. she hate me.. i oso hate her lo. not onli i hate her most of the guy oso dun like her.. now still sae 07/07/07 mus blog.. LAME.. somemore still sae other ppl childish DUN u tink she more childish.. hate ppl oso blog.. SUPER childish.. wahaha.. ok la.. stop toking abt her le.. today din go out.. so is stay at home the whole day to do project.. so sian lo.. 4 project.. teacher ki siao liao.. haha.. den do till 6pm go jogging.. =]]
tat all i wanan blog for today..
JJ

No comments: