Sunday, July 22, 2007

I'm back blogging... lol...

ytd was fun, rushing and sad day... Firstly i fell down in the morning thanks to the wet floor and cause my leg to get hurt... then in sch, the cisco test i studied equal to nvr study lo... i forget much of the thing and i can not make the thing work... so angry at myself... i tink i repeatin that module next sem...
after class, i rush down to marina south for my sec sch bubbies gathering and my friend's birthday... be4 reach, the bus 400 stop at the streamboat shop there and i was waitin to alight on the next stop... i tink there is a AH BENG fighting there... policeman is checking the bus and i been called down cos i'm carrying a bag... i tink weapon is used and is hidden in a bag... Although i look like ah beng, according to my good friends view, i was clear soon after checkin. then from there i deicide to run to long beach resturant... after eating, my good friend get a wonderful birthday bash from 9 of us and get 'special' treatment form me and another friend. HAHAHAHA... then the whole nite we r outside... firstly we go play lan and i seriously damn suck at CS... i mean i nvr play for abt 1 yr and i forget wat is wat... sian... then at last i reach home abt 8 in the morning... so tired... lol...
then tat nite i oso found out my grp of buddies now is facin a problem wit one of my friend...
the problem is MONEY AGAIN.... tis sucks man.... we went out drinking and this guy keeping asking money from us to pay him... ya true we need to pay him back... but all get con by him... i paid him $100 but actually i jus need to pay him $50 onli... WTH
well i actually nvr care abt money issue and he still a friend of mine... i hoping we can settle tis quick and sweet... who want a grp of friends to go their own way after being tgt for 6 yrs...
Well, i tink i going to hav my hands full tis few weeks... project ,test and this problem is damn sian man... need HELP...

No comments: