Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Untitled Blog Entry

25-Aug-2008
Afew days never took my house de LRT train liao, i saw some chances. More bars lorx, look ugly please. And was reading the newspaper (yesterday - Sunday Times) today and again i see this have more babies. And talk about relationship. OMG! Singapore really short of babies until so worse ma. I share with everyone the article next time when i have time to write it out.

And i forgotten to talk about my 5k dream. The day that i left is up till -$14.65. And As of yesterday is -$24.65. And today is -$13.90. Ooh MY god, one week liao, i still havent come out from negative point. Ok, i lowered my dream as of today. 3k. Just give me have 3k by the end of the holiday will do.

And today my dad sold me all the balances China Currency he have. At a rate of 4.735. Hahaha.. And my hand now got China Currency 1405. If i drop further i earn. Let me see, i changed at 4.855. So if it drop by 0.01 i earned $0.60. So meaning drop till 0.1 i earn $6 liao. Whahahaa.. Hope its drop. Huat ah! Really regretted change so much and never spend.

No comments: