Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Untitled Post

18-Aug-2008
Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAT. Next, went to school to hand in logbook today. End up dun nid logbook, only want the result. I guess, i am not so far away from getting a good grades ba. Well, Kelong one! Hahaha.. My OIC says that. And after that went to work.
I have a wonderful evening till night today. After i voice out everything i feel that my heart is not so heavy. I guess i know whom i can voice out now if i have. I believe you will listen to me one coz i am also listening to you. To the one, dun tag here. Keep ourself confidential. Hahaha.

And today is -$56.50 Its abit lowered. Yea! Hahaha.

19-Aug-2008
Hmm.. Not much things to mention today. Only can say i walked 3 places for a breakfast today. 2 places never open so cant eat my favorite food. And at night went to Hello shop to activate the pay per you roam. Well, everyone i am bringing my mobile phone to China this weekend. If you do not have any emergency to talk to, please do not call me. Its alright to SMS me.

And today, i regretted never invest properly. Never mind larx. Ok, drop till -$38.65. Woo, 5k 5k seems to hard to get.

No comments: