Saturday, August 30, 2008

Untitled Post

Well, suddenly feel like blogging after reading people blog. Shall do a short one ba.
1st is saw my ex-neighbour de blog. Her teacher commend her for doing well then she tell her teacher she do well family also no reward for her. So her teacher go call her mother. And end up the mother brought a pack of chocolates for her. Wah so nice. I think i shall go ask for reward too. My reward very SMALL nia. Mummy, if i get an A this semester (which i 60% believe i will get) you pay for the rest of my driving lesson. And to Daddy, you pay for my new car de COE. And when i go NS, you can drive all you want. Wahahahaa. See my reward is so SMALL. LOL

And next is my sister de blog. Damm her! Stole my SIA A380 Poker Cards. Very difficult then can get one lea. You stole it. Damm, if i cant find the other pack. I going to travel SIA again to get it and you pay hor. Hahaha. Cheap nia, i go Bangkok take SIA. About $400 nia. LOL. And she say that day i was laughing when i talk on my phone, definately talk to GF. OOOH PLS, let me say one word, I AM SINGLE. That day where got laugh sia. Only i bo chap about you lorx. Wahhaa.. And i wear jacket when i came out at airport because i feel super cold in airplane can? You try go Beijing so hot then suddenly go into airplane. PLS i got brain one (unlike you)!

Ok, blog ended, sleep..

No comments: