Thursday, August 28, 2008

Untitled Post

26-Aug-2008
This morning went to my favorite breakfast place again. My dad was driving up the carpark and i was commenting "eeh, like this de carpark next time if i drive i wont come here." Its like a looping up and up and so crump de carpark. And we was driving around the carpark and find no lots avaliable. Damm cork right, when we come in they display 106 lots come in no lot because 106 i suspected they include the ONLY FOR SEASON PARKING. My dad was there thinking, aiya automatic carpark liao, we park in season parking lot also no one knows. I say better not coz if we park there its too visble as our car do not have a HDB Carpark label (cannot jia zhuang 假装.. Hahha) So end up go there le no breakfast coz its tuesday. Stupid me, forget tuesday again.

And afternoon went out to do some task to earn extra $$.

End of the day -$3.90. Yea, after receiving my Pay"Cash" for tomrrow, i am out of the negative point liao. Yipee! 3k i comming

27-Aug-2008
Was planning to go driving school today to book lesson + apply PDL. End up when i want to leave home, its rain. Nevermind, tomrrow then. And was searching high and low for my student EZ Link card in the morning but cant find.

Receive my Pay"Cash" today. Yipee! Simple task $20. So shiok. And heard that tomrrow still got and this time round the task is $40 liao. Wahahaha. I am so so so so happy. If every few day got all this task i think i can be a step closer to $3k. LOL..

End of the day $15.10. Hohoho.. School Holiday 2nd week going to end i just earn $15.10. WOLS!
And i finally found my EZ Link card after so long. Very long never purchase concession liao, planning to buy if not the train fare alot sia. Ok end, sleep. Nite

No comments: