Monday, August 11, 2008

Untitled Post

我就如一只股票,升的时候只是升一两毛但落的时候就落一两园。。这样的股怎么会吸引投资者?


10-Aug-2008
Today is a sunday. To me, this few sunday is nothing much, i just sleep only. And as i was about to buy 4D, my friend call me to give me advise. Anyway, i know you wouldnt be reading here but just a big THANK YOU to you. I truly believe your advice. Your advice light up my path. You let me know how i can walk through it. Its just like a light in a dark road. I finally know what it is like already. "Let's Move On" its what i will say for now. Long Term goals that cannot be fuflied, just leave it behind and move on. And at night, go supermarket to buy things to pray for tomrrow. Tell him le, drive go. We got alot to buy, he doesnt believe me. End up both of us carry until hand pain.



11-Aug-2008
Monday. A non-working day for me. Due to In lieu of national day. Well, a day at home to pray. Pray for 7th Month. After that go Kovan to buy Bak Kwa for my colleagues. As a thank you gifts for them lorx. Hmm.. I hope you already understand me from today.

Next next is random update the photos we took on saturday




The Girls



All of Us

美女与野兽?哈哈哈。。。

Sorry everyone. I cant email all of you the photo due to the size. Total size for the 47 photos. 80.3Mb. This is as my camera automatically save the photos into the best quality. Best quality = huge size.

No comments: