Thursday, August 7, 2008

Untitled Post

Firstly, Happy Valentine Day. Well, i am not crazy arx, today is chinese de Valentine Day. Seventh day of Lunar Seventh Month. Wishes to all attached friends (and readers)..

Crazy about money again. Its the usual if i have a million in office today. Whahaha. I think tomrrow 8 million toto really like very big lorx. Everyone eyeing for a share. Hahaha. Later i must go do some "homework" to see what number can i buy. Whahaa.

Well, this two days i think i stepped on "dog shit" lorx. Everyday what i did also unsucessfully one. I think this had been for sometimes. I think i am really down liao. I hope when i return from Beijing i can really change my luck. Haiz, no luck, everything also 不顺利..

And also a congrats to my realtive. He is ROM-ing tomrrow. Wow, 08-Aug-2008 ROM, easy to remeber. Congrats. Actually, i always dream on marry on 09-Sep-2009 one lea. Coz is 常常久久.. But impossible larx 09-Sep-2009.. Just think only.. Hahaha..

No comments: