Thursday, August 21, 2008

Untitled Post

20-Aug-2008
This probably be my last post before i am flying off tomrrow night. Although i am not in Singapore to spend the day, i will still remeber it.

Today is just a great day to begin. My favorite breakfast at Chinatown Complex. After which i feel headache (and up till now). I really dun feel to fall ill in a foreign country. Next, catch a movie "Money No Enough 2" with my family. Was very funny and touching. Quite alot of love scene (i doesnt mean only BGR Love, got Silblings love, friends love, parents love...)

Well, just a small note here for everyone before i fly. I do bring my mobile phone along. If you do not have any emergency or you want to talk cock only please wait until sunday night then sms me. Alright? Ok? And should you have emergency thing to tell me or big news to announce, feel free to call or sms me. And if you cant get me, feel free to call my another number - 91226873.
Rest assured that everything you call, you just had to pay local charges only as i had autoroaming and everything is i pay.

And before i leave just update abit on my dream. -$11.65.

Ok, bye every friends, i be back on sunday. If i can blog there i will definately blog.

No comments: