Sunday, August 31, 2008

Untitled Post

Wow, 2am already. Spend an hour plus just now reading on the shame of my ex-secondary school as well as singapore system. Ooh my god! Money really cant settle everything. That why everyone tell me how can we not dream of rich. If i had a million.. LOL.. Just nice radio played this song. Who wanna go K? I want sing this again! LOL.

And so fun at work today. Successfully disturb people until i think she damm du lan with us liao. I disturb not because i am greedy, i am bu shuang when she speaks! So loud so noisy, (my dad says it too). So come larx, disturb u until you du lan! LOL.

One week, never had breakfast at my favourite hunt. How can that be. I must go this monday! hahaha. And today i had only one complete meal. 4pm eat Burger King Fish meal. That all. I have not much food today and now i feel hungry. OMG! Sleep better.

And today is 35cts. OMG! I am left with 35cts? Cham! And i might be going to Comex Fair tomrrow.. But no kaki. Any single people going?

No comments: