Monday, August 18, 2008

Untitled Post

17-Aug-2008
A quicky update of my life today. Morning woke up at 9am and go to Escape to help Xin Xin they all buy Escape Tickets. Coz they can have special with my card. Then went home breakfast and sleep. Wake up already go my grandma house and then return home at night to jog. Yea, i broke my personal record. I jog about 10 to 15% distance more without stopping. Hahaha. So that my life on sunday. Next sunday my life will be on airplane. LOL.

So next, this is what i wanted to say. I am chatting with my ex-classmate from just now (and its still ongoing now). We were talking about what is important, Love or Money? Both of us had different view, she say love i say money. My conculsion is if you had the money, you want what also can. And her conculsion is if you have love, you will have someone concern over for you. Well, i am sharing this is because i also want people view, what do you think of it, Love or Money? No both please, you must choose one. Then she continue and ask me, you is it tio hurt too much by love then say money is important. But to me at this point, i really think money is more important. We are hurt by the inflation and dont forget that years down the road if we really get married, how much is it cost. That why i am now building up my money bank. Hahaha.. Why i say love isnt as important as money because my love is not so narrowly as refer to BGR, i included friends love. Recently few months, friends classmates around me will see i abit active then usual. I will open friends gathering. But what i get in the end. Everyone say they not free (not once not twice but is most of the time). That why i got my conculsion, money more important now. You wanna meet up and all sort of excuses you get. So far, i got a reply from a friend which really touched me. "This is the only time we meet up once a year, dun worry, i will definately be there." Even if this friend doesnt come on that day i will not blame her. From the start i see some sincere. Well, more to add on but i talk about it selectively only. Its purely my view - money is more important. Maybe someone can change my view on this?
Views on this please..

Next my 5k dream update. Yesterday should be -$39.50 and today again worse. -$62.50. My god i think dun have -5k dream will do. Keep negatively. I shall consider to review my dream. Hahaha...

No comments: