Friday, August 29, 2008

Untitled Post

28-Aug-2008
Went to apply for PDL and book lesson this morning. Wah piang eh, from now till 18-sep then got morning lesson. The rest left with 5.55pm which is impossible for me. Then my 18-Sep lesson is at 8.15am somemore. 10.30am one fully booked till 22-Sep. Fine, take this time to save more money if not i am going to declare bankrupt soon. And my PDL the nummber also very cute lorx, ending with 1168. Last 3 number yi lu fa, huat arx! LOL. I while drive while huat. LOL.
So after that went work and nothing much happen. And at night i told my friend, i plan until nicely want to do what but never go do end up, its the good things that happen. Nevermind, this kind of chances can be missed one.
So today is $9.60. OMG!

29-Aug-2008
This morning, went to my secondary school. Before i go, i pass by the place near my last workplace and saw my fellow colleague. He told me some tips. Then i say i holy 3days liao. Hahaha. Then he say good what. Should listen to him and be holy tonight. O SHIT!
Work is so fun today. I keep laughing because i disturb alot people. I think that my nature, love to make fun of people. So funny lorx. And yea, side task again today. But this side task just make a call only and so money came rolling into my pocket. Monday when i receive the fax, pay"Cash" will come in again. I think i shall give part of this pay"Cash" to my dad ba, pay for his fuel cost.
After work, go to Sengkang de Shop N Save to get some fruits. Honestly speaking, i not so farmilar with Sengkang LRT. I blurr cock one dono where to walk. Coz at my house (Punggol) LRT is you see train come you board only.
After which jogging and blogging now.
So today is $2.60. OMG! Its going to be negative again.
And one last thing, i screamed at my dad just now. I say tiok 4D also not so zhun but tiok summon he is the first one. Another summon. 88km/h on a 60km/h road. I told him wah huat huat arx, not bad. HUAT ARX! Like this $150 and 6 demerit points gone. I joke with my dad, ar boh use grandma de driving lience. say is grandma drive one. (If you watch Money No Enough 2 you will understand). He laugh there. Hahaha. Well, all i can say is good game to him. Huat Huat arx! LOL!

No comments: