Thursday, August 7, 2008

Untitled Post

Its been a few days since i last blog so i believe this shall be a lengthy post. As i promise before, i shall blog about daily event in case i forget everything. Hahaa..

Sunday (03-Aug)
Nothing much happen on Sunday. I just spend my whole afternoon sleeping. Maybe i am really tired, i need a rest. Intially, was planning to go expo with my kaki. To go there for Food Fair, Watson Fair and Travel Fair. End up kaki not free, i am too tired so just sleep. Then at night go jogging with my dad. Always told him i let him half the distance, he dont believe me. Hahaha.. Dont be too complacent too.. LOL

Monday (04-Aug)
Last 2 weeks. Or in fact, less than a single digit of working days left. As usual, all the reporting stuffs. But from today onwards, i will stop doing everything except morning report. This is as i have my own report to write. So start doing the report in afternoon and till knock off time, i just finish the first page of anknowledgement. Hahaha.. Turtle!

Tuesday (05-Aug)
Well, the same old daily work. Its only i am unproductive liao coz i am writting my own report liao. And dono why today everyone in my office is talking about money. About winning the 8million toto on friday. Haha.. And my colleague was looking for shareholder for the $188 lucky red packet but he cant find any. Only me and him intrested. Hahaha. We was also thinking what if all the 8million winners are our office people. Will Singapore Pools go investigate us? Wahahha.. And finally, my LO comes today. Its week 11 liao then we had our first meet up. I thought my OIC will have alot to complain to my LO coz i overheard he say me before i am too blurr. But end up no complains. Hehe.. Happy. But also not happy is that he tell my LO that i do all opreations work. Maybe he dono what i had done too. Well. Its alright.

Wednesday (06-Aug)
The mood of today was happy all along the way but till evening. Well, can you people make up want to go anot. Please do not aimai aimai.. Very sian one lea. Plan till fed-up lorx. I think this might be the last time i gather with you all liao. I decided i will go back to my old path that is to earn money like what i did before. I will put all my heart and soul into earning money. Tired already. And i am tired not only because of this.. Alot of things are making me tired. Got the heart but no energy to move on due to factors.

Well, and back to my office. Today is still talking about money again. Then my colleague very funny, he ask me go have a look at the whiteboard, he writes something there. He writes if i have a million and draw 5 lines below it. So i fill in what we can do with 1million. Firstly buy a BMW. Secondly, buy a house to invest. Thirdly, invest in stock. Forthly, take airplane to Penang to eat Laksa and lastly change $1000 into 1 cents to throw at my enemy. First comment my OIC, so rich liao still throw 1 cents change to 50cents because its heavier. Then my colleague go change buy BMW 6 series, House is not HDB, Then invest stock in Singtel, SIA... Then dono after that which fellow go cross out my Penang Laksa put Beijing Duck. LOL. Then my colleage say cross out again put Shanghai Xiao Long Bao. Was very very very funny today larx. Until my OIC askes me, you very free is it? LOL.. I really do not understand why everything till the end is so fun. Just like FYPJ also like this. And school life also like this. Until we are about to leave, i found out that i cant bear to leave. Why why Why?

And my tired-ness, my sian-ness was cool down by one of my friend. Hahaha.. Thank you arx!

--- END OF POST ----

And i think tomrrow we are going to say what if we had 1 million again. Hahaha.. Everyone is thinking about money now perhaps. At this time, who doesnt want spare cash. BUT BUT, I was thinking even if i had the one million and i had to spend it alone and boredly, i rather i do not have it. Want to spend money also must spend happily right? Hahahaha..
如果我有一百万。。(如果有才来讲。。。)

No comments: